1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping and Refund
NGK Iridium IX plugs offer extreme ignitibility and exceptional anti-fouling. The tapered cut ground electrode provides improved starting, idling, and throttle response. The Iridium fine wire center electrode’s durability is six times harder than platinum. Iridium alloy’s extremely high melting point is perfect for today’s engines.
NGK IX Iridium Series plugs were designed specifically for the performance enthusiast.
- Fine wire center electrode ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Iridium alloy has an extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-tech, high-performance engines
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage